Stockley Academy is a school which is right at the heart of its community. Our exceptional team of teachers and support staff provide the best education possible for young people in the local area.
- The academy will provide an educational community that is calm, welcoming and inclusive, and in which diversity is celebrated.
- Academy students and staff together strive for academic excellence through collaborative partnerships involving staff, students, parents, carers and a wide range of external experts.
- Everyone at the Academy will be studious, articulate and resilient. As team-players, they will be responsible for their own learning and for the learning of others.
- Learning will be high quality, relevant and production-focused.
- Student leadership and robust student engagement with the Academy will secure excellence for all.
- Creativity, innovation, problem solving and risk-taking will be features in all aspects of Academy life.
- Active citizenship will be encouraged amongst all students and will develop a strong understanding of, and striving for, social justice locally, nationally and internationally within our community.
- Academy students will develop financial awareness, economic independence and the skills to be leaders, employees, employers and entrepreneurs in the workplace.
- The health and wellbeing of students’ own lives and that of their community will be promoted at the Academy.
- The Academy will promote access to a wide network of communities who can support pathways to career choices.
More information can be found in the curriculum section.