All schools have their own unique identity and ethos; we believe that learning at Stockley Academy transforms our students’ lives. To improve life chances and provide opportunity for students in our community we will:
- ensure that students’ achievement, raising standards and learning are at the heart of everything we do
- maintain a business-like ethos, based on a belief in positive attitudes, hard work, honesty and integrity
- foster an exciting and creative learning community, in which all students develop their knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve excellence
- develop social values of tolerance, respect for diversity and provide opportunities for individual and personalised learning
- ensure students are prepared for lifelong learning and the world of work in the 21st century.
Committed to student welfare
Stockley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our aim is to establish an environment where students feel secure, are encouraged to talk, and are listened to when they have a worry or concern.
Parents and carers may also contact us when they have concerns about the welfare or safety of their child. The Designated Senior Members of staff work closely with the pastoral team to support students. Our Child Protection Policy can be downloaded from the right hand column.